Who are we?
- We are Fortnum Financial Advisers – a joint venture in which Principal Practices have a stake
- We believe our first responsibility is to act in the best interests of our clients.
Our core values
- Integrity – we would rather lose money than trust
- Quality – we focus on quality people doing outstanding work
- Innovation – there is always a better way – we do our best to find it
- Commitment – we are committed to the following behaviour:-
- We will be courteous
- We will be punctual
- We will finish what we start
- We will do what we say
- We believe in finding a way to get things done rather than an excuse
Our core values in action
- Our Principal Practices and clients are our reason for being – without either we fail
- We are good corporate citizens – we recognise our responsibility to give back to our community
- Our principal product is advice – if we recommend a product it is because it is in our clients’ best interests
- Our research is protected from external influences to ensure that only the best client solutions are offered – it is core to our offering that our research people are highly capable and competent.
- We listen to our Principal Practices, clients and staff to learn and improve what we do
- We commit to this Charter
- Our Principal Practices can enforce this Charter